If you have any accommodations:
- For Regular Courses:
- Complete this form (click here)
- Send an email to the “Oficina para la Inclusión de Personas con Diversidad” (OIPD) at Complutense ( email@example.com ).
- Attach the completed form to this email and your registration receipt from Complutense, together with the accommodation letter from your DPS office at the UC.
- In this email identify yourself as a student from University of California Education Abroad Program and explain the type of accommodations that you need.
- You will be given an appointment (in person or online) to have an interview with someone from the Office, to talk about the accommodations that you are requesting).
- OPTIONAL: you can cc the Study Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) in case you would like to receive any help throughout the process.
- The office’s address is:
Edificio de Estudiantes - La Casa del Estudiante
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Core course: send an email to:
Sara Tavares (email@example.com)
It's very important that this takes place from the beginning, so that professors are informed from the start of the course.