Before arrival, watch the webinar presentation linked in your pre - departure checklist!
The Carlos III International School will administer a language placement test to UCEAP students prior to arrival to confirm their Spanish language level. The results of the test will be used to determine what types of courses UCEAP students can take.
Currently not available
- DIRECTOR´S WELCOME LETTER (currently not available)
- ACTIVATE YOU EMAIL ACCOUNT BEFORE ARRIVAL !
- ONLINE ENROLLMENT (Sigma)
*Both platforms will be used for academic purposes at UC3M.
TYPES OF COURSES AT UC3M
- INFORMATION ON HISPANIC STUDIES COURSES taught in Spanish
- INFORMATION ON HISPANIC STUDIES COURSES taught in English
- INFORMATION ON REGULAR COURSES
- INFORMATION ON "MINICURSOS" (COURSES ON HUMANITIES)
- OFFICIAL UCEAP CALENDAR
(currently not available)
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR UC3M (with official holidays)