Before arrival, watch the webinar presentation linked in your pre - departure checklist!
The Carlos III International School will administer a language placement test to UCEAP students prior to arrival to confirm their Spanish language level. The results of the test will be used to determine what types of courses UCEAP students can take.
- A WELCOME MESSAGE FROM OUR FACULTY DIRECTOR!
- ACTIVATE YOU EMAIL ACCOUNT BEFORE ARRIVAL ! (check under the "Enrollment" section)
- CHECK HOW TO ENTER SIGMA, THE REGISTRATION PLATFORM UNDER THE "ENROLLMENT" SECTION!
*Registration tutorial with screenshots available here! For all your questions, please reach out to the Study Center Staff and not directly to the International School.
TYPES OF COURSES AT UC3M
- INFORMATION ON HISPANIC STUDIES COURSES taught in Spanish &/or in English
- INFORMATION ON REGULAR COURSES
- INFORMATION ON "MINICURSOS" (COURSES ON HUMANITIES)