Carlos III International School will administer a language placement test to UCEAP students to confirm their Spanish language level. The results of the test will be used to determine what types of courses UCEAP students can take.
- DIRECTOR´S WELCOME LETTER
- ACTIVATE YOU EMAIL ACCOUNT BEFORE ARRIVAL !
- ONLINE ENROLLMENT (Sigma)
* Registration tutorial and frequently asked questions
- AULA GLOBAL *
- CAMPUS GLOBAL *
*Both platforms will be used for academic purposes at UC3M.
TYPES OF COURSES AT UC3M
- INFORMATION ON HISPANIC STUDIES COURSES taught in Spanish (CEH)
- INFORMATION ON HISPANIC STUDIES COURSES taught in English (SAP)
- INFORMATION ON REGULAR COURSES
- INFORMATION ON "MINICURSOS" (COURSES ON HUMANITIES)
- OFFICIAL UCEAP CALENDAR (not available)
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR UC3M (with official holidays) (not available)
- TRIPS AND ACTIVITIES TO MARK ON YOUR CALENDAR: