- Building 9 - "Adolfo Posada"
- Building 10 - "Campomanes"
- Building 12 - "María Moliner"
- Building 14 - "Concepción Arenal"
- Building 15 - "López Aranguren"
- Building 17 - "Ortega y Gasset"
- Building 18 - "Carmen Martín Gaite"
Leganés also has computer labs available for students; click here for the detailed information.
At University Carlos III of Madrid, there are also Study rooms, where you can go by yourself and be in a quiet environment where you can study and get work done. If you need a space to make group work, there are also spots available on campus. These rooms are located at the different UC3M libraries, and you will need to make a reservation with your UC3M student ID in order to use them. Click here for more information on where to find them, and how to make a reservation.